Tech marketers are hearing a lot these days about the advantages of marketing services. What exactly are marketing services?
Marketing services can include many different areas that are concentrated on customer data, content, and best practices for integration of multi-channel marketing programs. A marketing services expert can help you sort through the clutter of sales-support information and determine the best strategies to accomplish specific campaign objectives. Marketing services also includes content consultations such as matching assets to the IT Purchase Process, gap analysis and custom content development. Combining all aspects of marketing services helps your organization build effective integrated marketing plans that will resonate, create impact and influence your target audience.How can marketing services increase the impact of our marketing initiatives?
Marketing services are critical to increasing forward momentum and the overall success of your company’s marketing efforts. While the answer to this question may differ based on each client’s overall program objectives, there are some basic rules that apply to increasing the impact of your marketing initiatives.
- Do you know what product attributes your target audience values most? Research services will help you analyze what hot-buttons are most important to your audience and help you determine the best content assets to deliver to them.
- Start your own social communities to provide a platform for peer-to-peer validation, while stimulating positive conversations around your product or services. There is nothing more effective than having a peer recommend your product or service to another individual with similar responsibilities and professional interests. Research shows that peer-to-peer recommendations are highly valued within the tech community.
- Identify the right content pieces for each step of the technology purchase process. Market expert consultation of which assets to serve to your target audience at the right time is crucial to connecting with and influencing IT Decision Makers. The “buyer’s journey” is no longer represented in linear fashion in today’s world of ubiquitous communication and social media. Let IT industry experts help you determine the most appropriate content to serve, at the right time to accomplish your marketing objectives.
- Test different content messages to identify what works best. A/B message testing will help your marketing organization determine what marketing messages resonate best for your specific target audience. Conveying a well-conceived message will ultimately increase the impact of your marketing program
- Analytics, Reporting and Project Management. This aspect of marketing services is sometimes overlooked. Rock solid project management and accurate reporting containing measurable metrics is imperative to improving upon, optimizing and having the greatest impact on your marketing program. Depending on the duration of the campaign, daily, weekly or monthly reporting, along with professional project management from the marketing services team will result in having the greatest impact possible on your company’s marketing initiatives.
If you are interested in learning more about Geeknet Media’s unique services and how they will significantly increase the success of your marketing programs, please contact me at email@example.com.